API Documentation | Outlier Report
Provides API access to OutlierReport objects.
A tag is just a string, with or without a colon, such as 'foo', 'bar', 'datacenter:london', or 'os:linux'. The part of the string before the colon is considered the category the tag is in; Tag strings without a colon will place the string in the 'uncategorized' category. Circonus will lowercase the contents of the string before storing it.
Fetching Outlier Reports
Fetching an outlier report is as simple as performing a GET on the outlier report cid:
From this we can see:
- The outlier report was created by User ID 609
- The report is based on MetricCluster ID 514
- The epoch timestamps the report was created and last modified
Creating Outlier Reports
Creating a new outlier report is as simple as making a HTTP POST request to
/outlier_report and passing JSON representing the report configuration:
Updating Outlier Reports
Updating an outlier report is as simple as making a HTTP PUT request with the report's cid and passing JSON representing the new configuration:
Listing Outlier Reports
Outlier Reports can be listed simply by performing a GET request on
Deleting Outlier Reports
You can delete an outlier report by performing a DELETE on the report's CID:
Circonus Keyboard Shortcuts
- Jump to the user documentation.
- Show this keyboard help screen.
- Close help screens and dialogs.
- Focus on any available search field.
- Refresh content on the page without reloading the entire page; currently works on graphs, worksheets, and dashboards.
Graph Grid Shortcuts
- On a worksheet, hold it down to invert the current legend hover
On “My Graphs” and the “Trending & Analytics Dash,” hold it down to show the legend when hovering over a graph.
- Hold down to show the date shifting toolbar for modifying the start date. Can be combined with <period>.
- Hold down to show the date shifting toolbar for modifying the end date. Can be combined with <comma>.
- Nudge the date range for the current graph(s) backward.
- Nudge the date range for the current graph(s) forward.
- Toggle the display of histogram sparklines (shown upon hovering over a graph when viewing or when on a dashboard).
- Hold down to unlock graph hovering datapoint selection, allowing mouse hovering to select nearby datapoints. The heads-up legend will also show on the graph while this shortcut is held down.
Mousewheel & Touchpad Shortcuts
- Hold down while scrolling to zoom graphs' Y axes.
- Hold down while scrolling to zoom graphs' X axis.
- Hold down while scrolling to shift graphs' X axis.
- Hold down while scrolling to shift graphs' X axis start dates. Can be combined with <period>.
- Hold down while scrolling to shift graphs' X axis end dates. Can be combined with <comma>.